Sam J. Fogerty, Attorney of Lakewood, WA provides legal services with expertise as a Tacoma personal injury attorney - A specialist in auto accident, vehicular crashes, and wrongful death claims. Focusing on clients in the Tacoma, WA and the Puyallup, WA areas and throughout the state of Washington. With over 23 years of experience emphasizing personal injury law and accidents, Sam J. Fogerty works diligently to seek justice for his clients in all of his cases. He offers expert legal advice and representation to all of his clients at affordable rates.
Attorney Sam J. Fogerty Provides Legal Services Including:
- Tacoma Personal Injury Attorney
- Automobile Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Serious Automobile Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Dog Bites
- Injury to Minors
The philosophy of our firm is to provide personalized care to our clients. We see communication as an integral part of our process and strive to provide our ample opportunity to voice all concerns on legal matters. It is important that the client understands how their case is proceeding and every effort is made to keep each client informed about their case status.
Contact Sam J. Fogerty today at 253-588-2743 to schedule your free initial consultation and case evaluation appointment.
Statistics and Other Info:
Tacoma Fatal traffic accident for 2009
- Fatal accidents: 10
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 16
- DUI Fatal accidents caused by DUI drivers: 6
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 27
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 3
Recap: 60% of Fatal Vehicular Accidents were caused by Drunken Drivers. Of the 10 Fatal Accidents, 16 vehicles were involved. That means 6 people walked away and 10 died… That doesn’t necessarily mean that the 6 people are at fault, but they are party to the event and need to be accounted for.
Chances are, at some point you may be involved in a car accident. It’s important that you know what to do at that time: (this is just a summary, for a full detailed list see the City of Tacoma Page)
- Stop at the scene without blocking traffic
- Help the Injured – but do not move injured from wrecked auto unless there is danger there
- Report Accident to the Police ASAP
- Exchange information with others involved
- See a doctor or medical professional
- Contact a Tacoma Personal Injury Attorney (a.k.a. Sam J Fogerty at 253.588.2743)